Full channel planning
- Create business plans, market direction, brand definition, licensing and marketing
Brand recognition and viewership
- Define channel brand direction
- Develop local & regional marketing campaigns
- Integrate off-air events with on-air promotion
- Implement cross-media marketing strategies
- Create competitive schedules including strands, programming and live events.
- On-air continuity and promotion to provide clear on-air branding for the channel.
- Manage the graphics and voice-over requirements
- Creative on-air promotions.
- Support to affiliate partners and to advertizing sales agencies by providing timely delivery of programming information to meet local and regional seasonal deadlines
- Sourcing, evaluation, selection and acquisition of programmes based on the channel's target demographic, local market trends, ratings research and advertiser demands
- Negotiation of co-productions and commissioned programming
- New market pricing
- Manage the licensing of acquired content
- Rights tracking
- EPG and programme scheduling
- Content review and compliance
Operations & Internal Workflow
- Oversee daily operations to ensure smooth running of play-out and transmission facilities
- Management of traffic and compliance.
- Localisation into key languages
- Oversee workflow to meet transmission & play-out deadlines
- Invoices and supplier relations
Reporting, Compliance and Audit
- Completie legal paperwork, regulatory reporting - quarterly and annual reports
- Representation before regulatory agencies
- Content review
- Train in-house teams in content compliance, scheduling, EPG's, and agency requirements